Sunday, June 14, 2009

+Amerr & Hanizam+




+the mix of green+cream+silver+


Green is not my cup of tea. Heeheheh But then I have to make a green theme..just because the groom loves the color. He is actually my BIL. At first, I wanted to make some sort of english theme for his wedding. But since this is his day, I bowed to his request. Alhamdulillah, the feedback was good. And I somehow manage to blend the colors.


I hev to admit.. I was blur at first.. Heheheh.. but then.. I had a splendid time doing it. Plus I can explore new design that I was dying to do. But then, I after I finish it.. I tend to forget to snap one by one picca..my bad huh..



my first ever green hantaran from 1st on right the bunga rampai with cheque, escada perfumes & toileteries set, braun buffel handbag, telekung, kain pasang & tudung, cuppies in tin (tin by sis faizah), sirih not so junjung and bunga pahar.



1 comment:

  1. fara...next time jgn lupa snap 1 by 1....close up lagi tau..baru la nampak.... eh..hijau ni cantik tau (w/pun akak bukannya peminat hijau).. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete