Sunday, June 21, 2009

+Qayah & Azahari+

Indeed a really bright theme color wedding. It is striking enough, it can blurred one eyes just looking at the striking through theme wedding. Hehehehe Qayah was the bride, that requested a kind of odd color for a wedding theme. Seriously. At first, when she came to me and requested the color, I was shocked! Just because not everyone are daring enough to use a bright color for her wedding.

And furthermore, she wanted the hantaran in basket. The lot of it. So it is bright and big! She has asked me to do her hantaran 1 month before. Though it is quite messy to wrap all the basket, I manage to do it.

The baskets are provided by the bride. She recyle back her brother's wedding hantaran. So it is quite tough for me to do it. Simply because all the existing deco and glue. I had to tore apart the deco first, then I have to start from scratch. But then, it saddens me when I received this picca, the ribbons are menggelebeh and all. Sangat frustrating. It lower my credibility as the one who make it. Sedey. Nevertheless alhamdulillah, at first when I send those hantaran the feedback was super duper good! :)) Cumanya maybe kalut ker apa, those ribbons were not in order. Tulah saper suruh tak ambik pic awal2 kan? Padan muka.. Huhuhuhuhuhu

plz click to enlarge



TESTIMONIALS:

..Kak fara, terima kasih banyak2 atas segalanya. Hantaran sangat lawa. Nanti lepas kenduri, nak suh Azahari return balik semua bakul2 tuh. Sebab lawa sangat. Souvenir tetamu pun simple dan chantek. Terima kasih banyak2...

p/s: Will upload the simple favors..if time permits..InsyaAllah





No comments:

Post a Comment