Tuesday, June 16, 2009

+Mek Ti & Yus+

Mek Ti is actually my husband's cousin. She wanted a simple favor, for her to bring to reception on her husband side. Normally we'll bring the bunga pahar. But since her rombongan is all the from Kelantan, so she asked me to do simple favor such as fruits and cakes/cookies/bahulu. I choosed cakes in cuppies version.

Ti also wanted a simple mix of white and blue. It was a last minute request. Is like the occasion is on Saturday..and she requested it on Thursday. Luckily she wanted only 2. Alhamdulillah, the feedback was good.


from left a simple design of cuppies in round transparent plastic and baskets for fruits. the cuppies are done by me.. :) ..pls ignore the mess yaa.. :P

close up on cuppies..

close up on the simple last minute flower arrangement for the basket

Testimonial:
......kak..terima kasih kerana tolong buatkan walaupun last minit..tq tq tq..giler banyak riben.. untung la pihak lelaki...


p/s: And again I feel old whenever someone called me kak.. hehehehhe sangat tak sedar diri kan..?? heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment