Tuesday, June 9, 2009

+Azahari & Qayah+

+the gold+cream+flammy red theme+

May was indeed a hectic month for me. It is because I have 3 wedding hantaran to do and not forgotten the wedding favors as well. (Nasib baiklah the favors was meant for the rombongan jer..hehehe) But it was fun, since I enjoyed doing it so much. Thank you so much for my dearest husband for not complaining and the endless support..


please click to enlarge


close up on the cuppies box and the deco as well. the cuppies are marvelously done by our local, kak aimi from kamalina cakes. trust me! the cuppies are super enjoyed by the bride and groom and family...


Hantaran ini was indeed from Azahari for Qayah. Thank you so much for trusting my capabilities. And I do enjoyed doing it very much! :))))

Testimonial:

"...Kak, kawan rumah nih cakap..lawanya hantaran dari pihak lelaki. Selalu pihak lelaki, hantaran dia biasa2 jer. Terima kasih yer kak.."

As for me, all my hardwork are paid out when I received the sms. No money in world are equal with a simple gratitude... :)

p/s: Terasa diri ini sudah tua sangat biler dipanggil kakak... hehehehehhe

Stay tuned for next hantaran.

3 comments:

  1. wah bangga aku ...kwn aku dah ada bisness baru. Aku nak kena cari besiness gak laa..jual kerepek kat opis pun ok kut. Nak cari site income lah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq so much azie larling..appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fara, congrats for having this simpleribbons. may success be yours...chaiyokkkk

    ReplyDelete